Thursday, April 10, 2014

Career Plans

The career I am interested in is becoming a journalist.

The reason I thought about this career field is because i enjoy writing. I love to write poetry, music, & stories.

In order for me to make my dream a reality I would have to graduate from college, my dream being Santa Barbara University of California.

A typical day, I assume would be fun and inspirational, to be working with other writers in a workplace where everyone has a passion for doing so and a positive attitude work wise.

In order for me to become a writer as a professional I would have to be skilled in my writing technique, to create my own style in the way I go on about things.

I am suited in working as a position of being a full time writer because I feel writing is something I can say I have a passion for therefore, I can say I am pretty skilled.

If I were to get started on pursuing my career now, I would start by having an internship. Interns can gain a lot of knowledge and I wouldn't hesitate having an opportunity like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?